IE Business School is fully accredited by the three leading accreditation agencies in the management education arena - AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA -, is one of the world’s leading business schools. IE has a multilingual and multicultural student body that comprises students from more than 70 nationalities.
IE School of Global and Public Affairs is committed to creating global leaders who are ready to take on the roles of tomorrow’s world actors and become catalysts for positive change.
IE Law School champions law as an instrument of positive change, finding emerging opportunities in the profession, and contributing to the constantly changing world through law.
IE School of Human Sciences & Technology offers interdisciplinary, career-centered master programs designed for recent graduates and early to mid-career professionals seeking intense and focused training to accelerate their careers. These programs develop graduates who have specialized expertise required for success in their chosen fields, possessing the professional and leadership skills necessary for navigating the modern workplace.
IE School of Architecture and Design redefines design education based on pedagogical and technological innovation, project-based learning and environmental responsibility. In an international and entrepreneurial environment, the IE School of Architecture and Design seeks to bridge the traditional gaps between academia and the professional world and to connect architecture and design with the broader society.
Applicants must apply for admission to both Fulbright and the IE program in question.
Two Awards for the following full-time Master's program at IE Business School:
- International MBA
- Tech MBA
One Award for any of the following full-time Master's program at IE School of Global and Public Affairs or at IE Law School:
- Master in International Relations
- Master in International Development
- Master of Laws
- Master in Business Analytics & Big Data
- Master in Corporate & Marketing Communication
- Master in Market Research & Consumer Behavior
- Master in Talent Development & Human Resources
- Master in Visual & Digital Media
- Master in Strategic Interior Design
Deadline for submission
- From Mar 31, 2021 to Oct 12, 2021
- Business, Marketing, Communication, Finance, International Relations, International Development, Visual & Digital Media, Digital Business and Innovation, Human Resources, Architecture, Design
- United States citizenship
- Specific requirements for each Master's program as stated on the IE website: http://www.ie.edu
- Others as stated on the IIE website: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/applicants and https://us.fulbrightonline.org/countries/selectedcountry/spain
Candidates with dual U.S./Spanish citizenship are not eligible to apply, nor are applicants who are residing in Spain at the time of application or any time thereafter. Study abroad as part of undergraduate studies is not considered residency in Spain.
- Please refer to the Institute of International Education (IIE) website (http://us.fulbrightonline.org/applicants) and the IE website (http://www.ie.edu) for detailed information on application requirements.
To be considered for this Award, two separate applications are required:
- Applicants must apply for the Fulbright Award through the Fulbright online application system, and
- Applicants must also apply for admission to their Master’s program of choice directly to IE University.
IE will notify Fulbright directly of all semi finalists who have been accepted to IE by the February 15th deadline.
- Grant Duration
- 11.5 months for the MBA programs, 11 months for all other programs.
- Grant Period
- Grants for the MBA programs will begin on August 15, 2022.
Grants for all other programs will begin on September 1, 2022.
Grants for all programs will end on July 31, 2023.
Attendance at the in-country orientation during the second week of September 2022 is mandatory.
- Grant Benefits
- These amounts are for reference only and might be adjusted:
- Tuition fees,
- 1,100 € round-trip travel expenses,
- 1,300 € monthly maintenance,
- 200 € relocation allowance,
- Up to 500 € project-related expenses,
- Health benefit plan of up to $100,000 per accident or sickness
- In the U.S.
- Additional Information
The official award announcement, eligibility information, and application are available on the IIE website: https://us.fulbrightonline.org/countries/europe-and-eurasia/spain
The main contact during the application process is IIE: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/contact-us.