¿Te interesa esta beca?
Si quieres que te enviemos un mensaje cuando abra la siguiente convocatoria, sólo tienes que dejarnos tu correo.Apuntarme
One award is available to pursue a full-time Master's degree in Global and International Studies (MGIS) at the Universidad de Salamanca (USAL), one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Spain. USAL has a multilingual and multicultural student body with more than 10,000 international students who go to Salamanca every year. The city is a fundamentally university-focused city in which more than 40,000 students live as part of a population of 170,000 inhabitants.
As detailed on the USAL website, the program includes diverse but complementary components.
Applicants must apply for admission to both Fulbright and the Master's degree program in Global and International Studies at the Universidad de Salamanca.
- One award is available to pursue a full-time Master's degree in Global and International Studies (MGIS) at the Universidad de Salamanca (USAL).
Deadline for submission
- From Apr 1, 2022 to Oct 11, 2022
- Law, Political Science, History, Sociology, Security, International Organizations, and Global Economy
- United States citizenship
- Others as stated on the MGIS wesbite: https://globalandinternationalstudies.com/
- Others as stated on the IIE website: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/applicants and https://us.fulbrightonline.org/countries/selectedprogram/350
Candidates with dual U.S./Spanish citizenship are not eligible to apply, nor are applicants who are residing in Spain at the time of application or during the academic year prior to the grant. Study abroad in Spain as part of undergraduate studies is not considered residency in Spain. However, other full-time studies at an institution based in Spain or participation in an auxiliar de conversación program are considered residency in Spain.
- United States citizenship
- Please refer to the Institute of International Education (IIE) website http://us.fulbrightonline.org/applicants and the MGIS website (below) for detailed information on application requirements.http://us.fulbrightonline.org/contact-us
To be considered for this Award, two separate applications are required:
- Applicants must apply for the Fulbright Award through the Fulbright online application system
- Applicants must also apply for admission to the Master’s program directly at the Universidad de Salamanca. More information on the admissions process can be found at: https://globalandinternationalstudies.com/
The Universidad de Salamanca will notify Fulbright directly of all semi finalists who have been accepted to the MGIS program by the February 15th deadline.
- Grant Duration
- 9 months (renewable for a second year pending satisfactory academic performance).
- Grant Period
- The Grant will begin on September 15, 2023 and end on June 14, 2024.
Attendance at the in-country orientation during the second week of September 2023 is mandatory.
- Grant Benefits
- These amounts are for reference only and might be adjusted:
- Tuition Fees,
- 1100 € round-trip travel expenses,
- 950 € monthly maintenance,
- 200 € relocation allowance,
- Up to 500 € project-related expenses,
- Health benefit plan of up to $100,000 per accident or sickness
- In the U.S.
- Additional Information
- The official award announcement, eligibility information, and application are available on the IIE website: https://us.fulbrightonline.org/countries/europe-and-eurasia/spain/350
The main contact during the application process is IIE: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/contact-us.