Co-sponsored full-time Master's degree in Global and International Studies (MGIS) at the Universidad de Salamanca (USAL), one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Spain. As detailed on the USAL website, the program includes diverse but complementary components.
Applicants must apply for admission to both Fulbright and the Master's degree program in Global and International Studies at the Universidad de Salamanca.
- One award is available to pursue a full-time Master's degree in Global and International Studies (MGIS) at the Universidad de Salamanca (USAL)
Deadline for submission
- From Mar 31, 2020 to Oct 13, 2020
- Law, Political Science, History, Sociology, Security, International Organizations and Global Economy
- United States citizenship
- Others as stated on the IIE website: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/applicants and https://us.fulbrightonline.org/countries/selectedprogram/350
- Others as stated onthe MGIS wesbite: https://globalandinternationalstudies.com/
Candidates with dual U.S./Spanish citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- Please refer to the IIE (http://us.fulbrightonline.org/applicants) and USAL's MGIS (https://globalandinternationalstudies.com/) websites.
- Grant Duration
- 9 months (renewable for a second year pending satisfactory academic performance)
- Grant Period
- Please refer to the official award annoucement on the Institute of International Education's (IIE) website: https://us.fulbrightonline.org/countries/selectedcountry/spain as well as the USAL MGIS website: https://globalandinternationalstudies.com/
The official Fulbright announcement is published on the IIE website.
- Grant Benefits
- These amounts are for reference only and might be adjusted:
- Tuition Fees,
- 1100€ travel expenses,
- 950€ monthly maintenance,
- 200€ relocation,
- Up to 500€ project-related expenses,
- Health benefit plan of up to $100,000 per accident or sickness
- In the U.S.
- Additional Information
- Applications must be submitted through the IIE and USAL websites.
The main contact during the application process is IIE: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/contact-us.