Co-sponsored full-time Master's degree in Global and International Studies (MGIS) at the Universidad de Salamanca (USAL), one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Spain. As detailed on the USAL website, the program includes diverse but complementary components. 1) Academic offerings: three cutting-edge Master's programs with international faculty members, including several prestigious American professors and practitioners, together with their Spanish and other European colleagues. 2) An ambitious internship program that provides professional opportunities both in Europe and Washington, D.C. 3) A think-tank that will not only generate innovative ideas, but also forge connections with real-world projects beyond the walls of the university.
Applicants must apply for admission to both Fulbright and the Master's degree program in Global and International Studies at the Universidad de Salamanca.
- One award is available to pursue a full-time Master's degree in Global and International Studies (MGIS) at the Universidad de Salamanca (USAL)
Deadline for submission
- From Apr 1, 2019 to Oct 8, 2019
- Law, Political Science, History, Sociology, Security, International Organizations and Global Economy
- • United States citizenship
• Others as stated on the Institute of International Education (IIE -http://us.fulbrightonline.org/applicants and http://us.fulbrightonline.org/countries/selectedprogram/236) and IE (http://www.ie.edu) websites
Candidates with dual U.S./Spanish citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- Please check the IIE (http://us.fulbrightonline.org/applicants) and IE (http://www.ie.edu) websites.
- Grant Duration
- 9 months (renewable for a second year)
- Grant Period
- Please check the IIE (https://us.fulbrightonline.org/countries/selectedcountry/spain) and IE (http://www.ie.edu) websites.
The official Fulbright announcement is published on the IIE website.
- Grant Benefits
- These amounts are for reference only and might be adjusted:
- Tuition Fees;
- 1100€ travel expenses;
- 950€ monthly maintenance;
- 200€ relocation;
- Up to 500€ project-related expenses;
- 400€ accompanying family member (one time payment);
- Health benefits up to $100,000
- In the U.S.
- Additional Information
- Applications must be submitted through the IIE and IE websites.
The main contact during the application process is IIE: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/contact-us.