Resuelta para el curso 2017-2018, mostrada sólo a título informativo
Intercountry Lecturers. Short-Term Lecturers invited through the Commission by Spanish higher education institutions and research centers.
- Lecturing/participation in seminars and conferences at both under-graduate and graduate level, at one or more Spanish institutions of higher learning.
Deadline for submission
- From Sep 18, 2017 to Jul 27, 2018
This announcement may close earlier if its whole budget is allocated.
- All disciplines
- United States citizenship, current U.S. Fulbright senior scholar in Europe, North Africa or the Middle East.
The Spanish institution must submit a request to the Commission on the application provided (link on the page with information for the Spanish institutions).
Click here to check the information for the Spanish institutions.
- Application form.
- Grant Duration
- 2 days to 2 weeks of actual work (travel days not included)
- Grant Period
- September 2017 to July 2018
- Grant Benefits
- Grantee’s travel expenses from Europe, North Africa or the Middle East to and from the location of the Spanish host institution will be reimbursed. Preference will be given to Spanish institutions that provide an honorarium / cover lodging expenses.
- Additional Information
- For more information about this grant, please contact the Fulbright Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org